Positive Electrical Services
Positive Electrical are your local and reliable electrical contractors. We are a family run business which was established over 25 years ago and have since been providing top quality electrical services to both domestic and commercial customers. We have worked hard to build up our excellent reputation and are now proud to be one of London’s leading and most trustworthy electrical companies. All of our electricians are City & Guild qualified and have years of experience in the industry. From small electrical installations, maintenance, to full rewiring contracts our team can carry out the work, on time at a competitive price.
We pride ourselves in not just the quality of our work but also our customer service. You’re only ever as good as your last job! Which is why we do all we can for our customers to ensure that we provide the best service and workmanship possible.
Our office staffs are available 7 days a week to give free advice and to answer any questions that you may have. (It’s no surprise that we have many repeat customers!) You can be assured that you will always have a point of contact for whatever query you may have. We understand that when you are having work done in your property, you need a sense of security and reassurance. Our office staff are on hand to answer all calls, emails and messages leaving you ‘in the know’ every step of the way when carrying out a job.
Our vision as a company is to provide a fast, efficient service from a team who always deliver the best results. We don’t want to have to keep returning to the same job again and again so why would we ever work to a standard that risks us having to do so?!
Overall, we are looking to impress! We love great feedback and we work hard for it!
Our affordable and value for money electricians carry out all domestic and commercial requirements. We are very proud of our good reputation within the industry and always striving to add to our satisfied previous clients.
We are pleased to say that many of our customers have been with us for years. Having registered with NAPIT, we ensure high standards of work to build the honest relationship. We promise to leave all your premises clean and tidy of how we walked into them. Happiness and satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us and dedicated to serving our customer’s needs.
We are fully qualified, and Part P registered with NAPIT. All of our work is guaranteed, and we are fully insured.
If you are in emergency situation, please don’t worry. We provide 24/7 service. Whenever you call, we service you.
We are your local friendly electricians, that offer you a reliable and honest service, at a fair price.
Why You Should Choose Us?
- We are Part P approved, Napit domestic & commercial installer, Safe contractor approved contractor and Trustmark approved, which means we strictly follow the Building Regulations and have met the required Government endorsed criteria. We are members of various organisations for your reassurance and safety.
- Quality work with satisfaction guaranteed. We guarantee that you will be happy with our electrical services. If not, we will return to do the job again to your complete satisfaction.
- Professional, friendly and reliable level of customer service. We make sure everything is taken care of; guiding and advising you every step of the way. From the initial consultation to the finished result you will be assured of a friendly, personal service on time and within budget..
- Reasonable prices and no hidden costs. There are no hidden charges with us. We charge honest prices too. What we quote for our electrical services is what you pay and we promise not to drag the job out unnecessarily either.
- Free estimates/consultations. We understand that in order to make a decision about whether to proceed with some electrical work, you need to know how much it will cost, that’s why we offer free consultations and estimates so you can make your decision with all the facts at hand.
- Work insured and guaranteed. We guarantee all our work, giving you peace of mind that the job is done well and as rarely happens, should the worst happen we are covered by a leading insurance company.
- Customers and their property treated with respect. We will treat you and your property with the upmost of respect at all times. Rest assured your property is left just as we found it after your electrical work has been completed.
- We explain all your options. We will always explain all your options and give you all the information you need to make your own choice on how you’d like us to proceed.